Inside this issue
We are thrilled to announce that pianist, Tonya Lemoh and soprano, Narelle Yeo will join us to give a special presentation and performance of HHR’s music.
Read and enjoy!
- A Special Performance of HHR’s music for the Society
- HHR’s music and the Wessex Project
- HHR’s music at the Gewandhaus in Leipzig – an exciting idea takes shape
- Poet, Gwen Harwood inspired by HHR’s Maurice Guest by Di Parsons
- Henry Handel Richardson and Olga Roncoroni 1919-24: An Entanglement by Dr Rachel Solomon
- Henry Handel Richardson Fellowship – Short Story Writing
- 2022 Miles Franklin winner – Jennifer Down
- A virtual walk around HHR’s Koroit
- Update on Yves sketch of HHR